Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Life Update

So, lately I have been busy, busy, busy! I started my new job on Monday, and so far it is going well. The company is awesome and has some really cool benefits (like free drinks -- soft drinks, Dole juices, and those addictive cold Starbucks frappuchinos -- how amazing is that?!) I am still doing lots of training and reviewing stuff, so I haven't actually been copy editing anything as of yet. But, I'm sure I will be soon!

On the house front, we're about in the same place as last time. We've now officially applied for our loan and locked in a rate, and we've got our home inspection on Monday. I'm a little worried about this, but hoping it goes well! I've been sort of holding off on putting photos up on facebook of the house, since we know that it's not a done deal until closing. I think I'll feel much more confident once we're past the home inspection. But, I don't think many people read this, so if you missed seeing photos when they took the last link down, they are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/36904841@N08/sets/72157621845273646/detail/

I guess that's all I've really got at this point. I'm exhausted, as I'm definitely not used to getting up at 5:45 a.m. (or... before 9 a.m. anymore...), and the two-hour round trip drive for work isn't helping. Can't wait until we live closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment